Tuesday, January 24, 2017

James Franco 'Spiraled Into a Depression' After Trump Victory

James Franco 'Spiraled Into a Depression' After Trump Victory: Actor-turned-director James Franco says he took the election of Donald Trump “really badly,” and has been suffering psychologically as of late.

“I mean, I’ve been reacting really badly!” Franco told the Daily Beast in an interview to promote his latest film, I Am Michael. “I’ve spiraled into a depression and I’ve been questioning everything that I am, and how I’ve been doing things.”

The 38-year-old star endorsed Hillary Clinton in October via a parody video of the famous Dos Equis beer “Most Interesting Man in the World” commercials.

“She’s the most interesting woman in the world,” Franco says in the ad, which first appeared on his personal Instagram page.

See original work for more on this and other stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spamming will be removed.

Due to spamming. Comments need to be moderated. Your post will appear after moderated regardless of your views as long as they are not abusive in nature. Consistent abusive posters will not be viewed but deleted.