Family Security Matters » Publications » Exclusive: A Page from Barack Obama’s Diary – Thanks A Lot, America, For Ruining My Day!
Dear Diary,
I thought being President would be a lot more fun. I figured the people who elected me would always love me, no matter how many fakes or flagrant fouls I tried on them (that’s phat basketball lingo, in case you didn’t know). I figured they were so tired of Bush and the Republicans that they would welcome any kind of change – even the radical change that is near and dear to my heart.
Apparently, Diary, there are more bitter clingers in America than I realized. Some frumpy housewife told my man Arlen that a “sleeping giant” had been awakened. What is this, a Rip van Winkle story? Who is this Katy Abram anyway? Who on earth did she think she was, treating my newest acolyte like a public servant? Fortunately, my lapdogs my pals the diligent truth-finders in the media picked her apart more thoroughly than a Thanksgiving turkey. She won’t be so quick to voice her opinion outside of her own home again. And in ObamAmerica, that’s as it should be.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Spamming will be removed.
Due to spamming. Comments need to be moderated. Your post will appear after moderated regardless of your views as long as they are not abusive in nature. Consistent abusive posters will not be viewed but deleted.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.