Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ann Coulter | Keith Olbermann | Dishonors Awards | The Daily Caller

Ann Coulter | Keith Olbermann | Dishonors Awards | The Daily Caller: "On Saturday night, former MSNBC host Kieth Olbermann was honored by conservative columnist and Ann Coulter at 2011 Media Research Center Dishonors Awards, an event noted for “roasting the most outrageously biased liberal reporting.” Coulter explained why she was taking on the task of commemorating Olbermann.

“You’re probably wondering why I’m giving this award tonight,” Coulter said. “There are a number of reasons. First, of course, both Keith and I are girls. We also both went to college in Ithaca, N.Y. I went to the Ivy League Cornell School of Arts and Sciences, and Keith went to the Old McDonald’s School of Agriculture. I wouldn’t mention it except Keith is compulsively telling people saying he went to the Ivy League Cornell, desperate to have people think of him as a major egghead.”

Coulter also credited herself as being an “early Keith watcher,” qualifying her to present the award."

See original work for more on this and other stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spamming will be removed.

Due to spamming. Comments need to be moderated. Your post will appear after moderated regardless of your views as long as they are not abusive in nature. Consistent abusive posters will not be viewed but deleted.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.