Did 'dead' courier betray Osama bin Laden? The White House story doesn't add up. – Telegraph Blogs: "There’s a lot about the White House’s account that doesn’t quite add up. I’m not just talking about the changing story that led spokesman Jay Carney to admit: “Even I’m getting confused”. The erroneous details that Osama bin Laden was armed (he wasn’t), that his wife was used as a human shield (she wasn’t), that his wife was killed (she wasn’t) can be put down to over-egging the pudding or, if you’re feeling generous, the fog of war.
What I’m talking about is the bigger picture of how bin Laden was discovered and who was killed in that compound. Don’t worry, I’m not a “Deather”. It seems incontrovertible that bin Laden is indeed sleeping with the fishes. But what about the others - the Sheikh Abu Ahmed, also known as Abu Ahmed al-Kuwaiti, al-Kuwaiti’s brother (also said to be a courier), bin Laden’s son Hamza and bin Laden’s wife?"
See original work for more on this and other stories.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Spamming will be removed.
Due to spamming. Comments need to be moderated. Your post will appear after moderated regardless of your views as long as they are not abusive in nature. Consistent abusive posters will not be viewed but deleted.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.